Tata Interactive Learning Forum (TLF) India 2013, by Tata Interactive Systems, one of the leading developers of learning technology solutions across the globe, was held in Mumbai on October 10, 2013.
The TLF is a global symposium where leaders and decision makers from the learning and development space come together to share their ideas, innovations, and insights. This unique platform provides learning leaders the opportunity to share their experiences in corporate learning, network with like-minded peers and examine case studies of key learning initiatives in other organizations.
The theme of TLF India 2013 was “Meeting Strategic Organizational Goals through learning”. An Invitation-only forum, Tata Interactive Learning Forum was exclusively for SVPs/VPs/CXOs/Heads of HR and training functions.
The third India edition was graced by the presence of eminent speakers and industry experts like
- Raj Narayan - Chief Human Resources Officer, Titan Industries Ltd.
- Shireesh Joshi - Head Strategic Marketing Group, Godrej Industries Ltd.
- Bijay Sahoo – President: HR, Reliance Industries Ltd. (Retail & Digital Services Business)
- KRS Jamwal - Executive Director, Tata Industries
- Jagmohan Rishi – Head: Training & Talent Development, Wockhardt
- Anjali Chatterjee - Vice President: HR, Tata Communications Ltd.
- Rajagopalan Purushothaman - Vice President & Director, Reliance Retail Ltd.
- Priya Thiagarajan - Content Head, Vodafone
- Kavi Arasu - Chief Manager: Corporate Learning and Development, Asian Paints Ltd.
- Paras Kaushik - Head: HR, Pantaloons Retail
- Sangeetha Gandhi - Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development
- Diptii Das - Head: HR (South Asia), Aramex India Pvt Ltd.
- Sandeep Dhir - Chief: Capability Development, Tata Steel
- Rituraj Sar - Vice President and Head: Learning & Development, Lupin Ltd.
- Rustom Vesavevala - Vice President: Learning & Development, Indian Hotels Co. Ltd.
- Kishore Iruvanti Naga - Director: Learning Solutions Competency Center, Alcatel-Lucent
- Judajith Das – Chief: Human Resources, ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd.
Some key sessions at the forum included Enabling Key Organisational Initiatives through Learning, Meeting Strategic Organisation Goals through Learning, L&D Initiatives Impacting Business Outcomes, Building a Smarter L&D Team - role of a learning partner ,Training ROI - putting theories into action and Expanding the Boundaries of Human Potential to name a few. The event also had two panel discussions revolving around topics like Collaborative Learning & the Impact of Social Media – is it going to replace formal learning? and Leveraging Technology – how do organizations use technology to create a learning ecosystem.
The forum saw participation from organization/institutes like Reliance Industries, Godrej Group, Bennett Coleman and Company, TCS, Religare, Vodafone , Titan, Aditya Birla Minacs, Tata Communications, Wipro Technologies, Tata Chemicals Ltd, Nomura, DHL, Asian Paints, Ashok Leyland, DBS Bank, Tata Steel, Kotak Mahindra Bank, ICICI Prudential and Tata Motors to name a few.
Like every year, TLF India 2013 successfully maintained its purpose to bring leaders and decision makers in the L&D space to interact, innovate and inspire. As a market and thought leader in the training industry, the forum strives to push the boundaries of innovation in Learning & Development and is constantly evolving.