Over the years, the Instruction Design community at Tata Interactive Systems has developed innovative learning solutions, and our clients have benefited from the many features we offer. We’d now like to open up our in-house instructional design team to answer any questions about their areas of expertise and generate ideas to help the global L&D community.
In a series of weekly ‘Ask the Expert’ webinars, beginning February 6, 2014 (2pm GMT), we will focus on 2D/3D Animation, Learning Consulting, Learning Portals, Business Gaming Simulations, eLearning & Blended Learning and Serious Games.
But what does this all mean? And what actually goes into enhancing learning engagement and effectiveness?
The science behind these learning solutions is to educate the leaning & development (L&D) community on some of the best practices for optimizing technology/eLearning investment. So, you can gain insights into:
- How animation and 3D Virtual Worlds can enhance learning engagement and effectiveness
- Practical approaches towards learning effectiveness evaluation using popular models like Kirkpatrick and Jack Philips.
- How L&D departments can organize content into a logical eco-system
- Why Business Gaming is more readily accepted in Germany
- Whether MOOCs be the trigger to fully engage Senior Execs in continuous self-development
- The difference between Gamification and Serious Games
You will also get an understanding of how TIS helped clients win 8 Brandon Hall Awards in 2013. So, feel free to ask for in-house tips and secrets from one of the leading developers of learning technology solutions across the globe.
Will Chadwick is Vice President – UK at Tata Interactive Systems