Tata Interactive Systems (TIS), one of the leading developers of learning technology solutions across the globe, has won eight awards at the prestigious Brandon Hall Excellence in Learning Awards this year. This is the fifth consecutive year TIS has won the prestigious Brandon Hall Excellence Awards.
The award details are as mentioned below.
Excellence in Learning Awards:
- Best Custom Content for Excelsior College - Associates Degree course in Nursing
- Best Custom Content for P&G One Asia – IPR Story Based Learning
- Best Results of a Learning Program for ROGERS
- Best Custom Content for P&G One Asia – Learning Nuggets
- Best Custom Content for University of Maryland Cybersecurity Capstone Simulation
- Best Use of Games for Learning for CIGNA Games to Create Awareness about Customer Centricity & Net Promoter Score
- Best Use of Mobile Learning for DIAGEO - 3D Aps
Excellence in Sales and Marketing Awards:
Bronze - Best Program for Sales Training and Performance for PepsiCo - The DC Academy Simulation Workshop
This year TIS has won awards across categories for a range of innovative learning formats - from serious games, learning nuggets, story based learning (StoBLs), simulations, 3D animation-based mobile apps to TOPSIM (TIS' workshop-based simulations product) for sales training and performance. Two of the award wins this year are with TIS’s prestigious university customers, demonstrating innovation in learning in academics as well. Along with innovation, winning in the results of a learning program category has successfully demonstrated the effectiveness of TIS solutions. Winning three Gold, one Silver and four Bronze are a testimony of TIS's commitment to excellence and our exceptional work in the dynamic space of learning.
Over the past five years TIS has won 18 Brandon Hall Excellence Awards.