Not long ago, games were just another way to kill time, but not anymore. Today, innovative game-based programs can add a whole new dimension to your corporate training initiatives, getting people excited and engaged, ensuring a rapid and deep viral spread among your audience, and, most importantly, capturing the response and evolution of the audience as they interact with your message.
Join us for this Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) webinar, as we discuss with you serious games and their impact on corporate learning. Helen Harries-Rees, senior director, training and development for DHL Express in the UK and Ireland, and Chandra Shekhar Ghildiyal, practice head, serious games for TIS, will interact with you as they outline the benefits and best practices for incorporating serious gaming into your learning initiatives.
At this webinar, you will learn how:
- Serious games can improve your organizational performance.
- Immersive gaming can help decrease drop-out rates.
- Organizations are increasingly adopting games for training.
- Serious games are exposing the world to whole new ways of instructional techniques.
- You can leverage better metrics for learning effectiveness through serious games.